After completing the Qaida, the next step is Nazra. In this course, students learn to read the Quran verbally by using the rules of tajweed.
Benefits (Allah willing):
- Recite Quran correctly
- After taking Nazra classes student will be able to start memorizing Quran which is the most beneficial aspect of Nazra
- After completing Nazra classes student will be able to teach Quran to others
- Small suras will be the starting point for Nazra.
- The rhythm of a child for recitation of Quran shall be increased gradually.
- Once the student picks up the pace for Quran recitation, the Tajweed rules shall be presented to him/her so that these can be embedded in his recitation.
- The child of 4 – 10 years of age – 400 hours
- The child of 6 – 15 years of age – 300 hours
- The child of 15-25 years of age – 250 hours
- The student above 25 years of age – 200 hours